Things we love about this new café
– It’s nice and close on New North Road
– That wall of mason-jars with growing herbs (ever heard of chocomint?)
– Hearty portions and plating (almost) too pretty to eat
– Bold accents of teal and yellow reminds us of summer
– The friendly staff whose smiles are as bright as the sunshine streaming in from the porch.
Things we were disappointed about:
– They’re not open at night.
Louise had the King Belly and a Flat White. She said “Sunny spot, fun cafe, excellent coffee, great company, delish pork belly – beautifully scented with spices and generously proportioned. Couldn’t fault it. We will be back.”
Innie had the Crab Tortellini and a Decaf Latte. She said “I think I should’ve got the dessert when the waiter told us it just came out of the oven!”
Katie had the King Belly. She said “This pork belly gave me a pork belly. So. Worth. it.”
Mel had the Baa Baa Smoked Sheep and a Chai Latte. She said “Great local spot, delicious food, I can’t wait to go back for brunch and try the hotcakes or some of their cabinet sweets!”
Rebecca had the Crab Tortellini and Feijoa Juice. She said “Loved the décor, good service, would visit again anytime! The Feijoa Juice is fresh and amazing, do try it if you go.”
Emma had Steak Sammy and the Chai Latte. She said “The decor was super cool and the flavour of the steak sandwich was next level. The quality of the food for the price was amazingly good, will definitely be going back!”